Outcomes and Results
At Great Hearts we seek to prepare all our scholars for acceptance into their first choice university. Our graduates go on to many of the most prestigious universities both in-state and across the nation. We are especially proud of the fact that over 8 out of 10 of them earn merit-based scholarships. Below is a summary of some of the factors we measure.
We encourage you to explore beyond these numbers – come visit our campus and ask us about how our graduates are thriving at college, how many are completing their studies within 4 years and what they are going on to achieve in their careers.
The class of 2022 by the numbers:
- 40 graduates
- $6,312,880 in merit-based scholarships
- 88% of our grads earned some form of merit aid
- 2 National Merit Finalist, 2 National Merit Commended, 1 National Scholar
- The average SAT score was 1260, +200 over the national average
- The average ACT score was 28, +7.7 over the national average
The class of 2021 by the numbers:
- 44 graduates
- $4,056,666 in merit-based scholarships
- 70% of our grads earned some form of merit aid
- 1 National Merit Finalist, 2 National Merit Commended Status
- The average SAT score was 1275, +215 over the national average